Friday, August 12, 2011

Organix Review!

"Organix is for all of us who aspire to make better choices and are more aware of the integrity of ingredients. Organix formulas contain organic active ingredients and are sulfate free and paraben free... plus, they smell absolutely incredible!
So go ahead...
indulge your hair the way nature intended!"
Organix has revolutionized hair care! All Organix products are organic and natural. Each different line has it's own scent, formula, and effect. Some provide essential nutrients to  support hair health, growth, and strength. Others hydrate and cleanse to keep hair looking shiny and luscious. Many of them also have different styling effects. 





I received the Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea line. It included the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Styling Mousse. My first thought upon receipt of the products was to pop the tops and smell them. (I think we all have that guilty pleasure, especially smelling them in the stores!)  The smell, I must say, was invigorating. The sweetness of the pomegranate stands out with the subtle green tea scent behind it. It is a very relaxing fragrance when you're relaxing in the bath and letting the conditioner soak into your hair. When you're done, it leaves your hair feeling silky, soft, and clean. 



The mousse (in the middle) has to be my favorite part about the set. The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful, but the mousse adds a nice finishing touch. When you are done with your shower and have towel dried your hair until it's damp, it's time for the mousse. It is very gentle and you only need a little bit. Simply apply a quarter sized amount and then style your hair like you normally would. It helps to keep it frizz free and holds in just the right amount of moisture.

I really enjoyed using these hair products. You have to be picky when it comes to your hair and this really impressed me. I know that what I'm using is safe and effective. I highly recommend Organix products and you don't just have to order them offline. They are sold at retailers such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and so many more. You will surely find something for you!

**Disclaimer: I received Organix products for the purpose of this review. I received no compensation. All thoughts and opinions are my own.**

0 comments: